- Website Url
- Pricing Structure:
- Special Offer:
- Completely free poker training
- Huge video catalogue of more than 800 videos
- Videos and articles available in several languags
- Extremely active forums
- Large free bankrolls available as players move up in membership levels
- Several cool free exclusive software tools
- Shop available for spending member points
- Suited mostly to beginners
- US Players not accepted
- Total Videos
- Total Videos
PokerStrategy.com is an innovative new take on the online poker training websites that have been popping up across the Internet. Unlike the majority of online poker training sites that charge players a monthly fee to access their site, not only is PokerStrategy absolutely free, but they also offer a $50 instant bankroll to their members!
*One caveat: In order to become eligible for the free $50 bankroll you must pass the site’s qualification quiz.*
The site is fully interactive with a slew of features not available at other online poker training sites. However, PokerStrategy.com does not offer video training in the way we have become accustomed to; instead they focus on more of a classroom approach. They currently have more than 300 poker training articles to go along with their vast library of 800 training videos. As well as this, they offer live training at the online poker tables.
PokerStategy.com’s goal is to improve their customers to the point where they are successful poker players who can generate rakeback for the site –which is how they get around not charging a membership fee.
The target audience for PokerStrategy.com is new and inexperienced players who are just getting into online poker. The site’s goal is to quickly turn you into a winning player by teaching you the basics of the game as well as concepts like bankroll management and game selection. Any new player or struggling poker player would do well to join PokerStrategy.com.
Basically the entire site is fairly unique, but here is a look at some of the more distinctive features offered by PokerStrategy.com:
- Archived videos as well as live video training where you can see the instructor’s playing schedule and follow the action in real time
- 300 Archived articles
- Extremely basic poker training articles and videos. PokerStrategy is one of the few sites that actually walk you through the extreme basics of the game. Most sites take for granted that players are familiar with these concepts.
- As I mentioned earlier, PokerStrategy offers a $50 instant bankroll to any player who passes their qualification quiz.
- PokerStrategy has their own software: ICM calculators, Hand Equity Calculator, as well as their own poker tracking tool, known as the Elephant.
There is a lot to take in at PokerStrategy.com, and the overall layout of the site is good. The audio and video quality is adequate –remember it’s a free-money poker training site—and the content is fairly spot-on.
The good thing about PokerStrategy.com is that they are invested in seeing you succeed, so chances are you will! Unlike other poker training sites, at PokerStrategy.com whether you win or lose is paramount to their revenue stream.
PokerStrategy have taken a completely innovative approach to online poker training. Anyone can join for free and by passing a simple poker quiz, you are immediately entitled to a free $50 bankroll. As you play you can access more and more training materials that will help you to improve your poker skills. PokerStrategy is a fantastic site, perfect for beginners and for those who need a helping hand in bulking up their online poker bankrolls.